2018 may seem too far away to book a cruise, for seasoned cruise passengers, paying a deposit to secure the cabin or suite they want aboard a Cunard Line cruise is not only ordinary, it is compulsory.
With Cunard's 2018 World Voyages now on sale, making a decision soon will help you to:
- Secure the specific cabin or suite that you want.
- Take advantage of the launch fare benefits.
- Avoid finding out that the cruise of your dreams is already fully booked.
- Take advantage of the best priced Business Class and Premium Economy airfares as they are released.
Andy Bruce, Cunard's Business Development Manager in New Zealand, observed:
It's important for New Zealand travellers to remember that Cunard's cruises go on sale to passengers across the globe, not just New Zealand. There is a lot of demand for Cunard cruises because of the tradition and history. For guests planning that cruise of a lifetime, who want things to be special, they should avoid waiting until the last minute.
So how much would you need to pay to secure a cabin this far in advance? The exact terms of how much you will need to pay and the availability of a refund can be confirmed for you. Unlike booking an airfare or a hotel, you generally only need to pay a deposit.
This is also a good time to review your travel insurance.
2018 Cunard World Voyages
Cunard's 2018 World Voyages comprise three itineraries from Southampton featuring:
- 93 unique ports in 46 unique countries.
- 17 ship maiden calls, 9 brand new ports for the fleet.
- Queen Mary 2 is sailing a 120-night East-West loop via South Africa, Australasia, Asia and the Suez Canal.
- Queen Elizabeth is sailing a 122-night Western Circumnavigation via the Panama Canal, Asia and South Africa.
- Queen Victoria is sailing a new voyage concept; a 75-night circumnavigation of South America, including the Caribbean, Central America and the Panama Canal.
For New Zealand cruise passengers seeking a world cruise from Auckland, there are appealing options including:
Early booking on Cunard 2018 World Voyages also includes benefits such as:
- Complimentary on board spending money with bookings on launch fares for voyages of 7 nights or more.
- For bookings made by 31 December 2016, Cunard World Club Members (past guests) can receive an additional 5% discount off the launch fares.
About Fine Travel
Established in 2003, Fine Travel is an affordable concierge-style travel agency providing comprehensive travel services to leisure and business clients in New Zealand. We are a full service travel agency which sets us apart from an anonymous connection you might make booking direct on the internet or with a travel supplier.
Our dedicated cruise travel website offers the ability to search one of the largest databases of cruises throughout the world.