Celebrate Italian culture and style on this leisurely paced journey from jagged pastel-hued peaks to rolling Tuscan hills. Along the way discover hilltop towns, star-studded resorts, elegant villas and lavish gardens.
- Italian Lake District: Cruise to the island of Isola Bella, renowned for its opulent palace and stunning gardens.
- Portofino: Cruise along the coast to this exclusive resort.
- Lake Como: Visit the romantic gardens at the Villa Carlotta.
- Cinque Terre: Explore two of the charming fishing villages.
- Tuscany: Learn the art of Italian cookery.
- Tuscany: Drive through the rolling countryside to a medieval village in the heart of Chianti. Visit a winery, taste the wine and olive oil.
- Florence: Visit the Uffizi Gallery, one of the world’s top art museums.
- Florence: Visit the Pitti Palace, full of art treasures, and enjoy views over Florence from the Boboli Gardens
- Villa Lante: Visit the garden’s cascades, fountains & grottoes.
- Isle of Capri: Ride the funicular to town. Take the Corniche road to Anacapri, enjoy the sea views and a light lunch.
- Pompeii: A guided tour with a Local Expert.
- Rome: Visit St. Peters Basilica and see the Colosseum.
- Tivoli: Visit the UNESCO listed gardens of the Villa d’Este.
- Venice: Get to know each other over a pleasant evening of dinner and wine at a Venetian restaurant.
- Venice: Dinner with wine at one of Venice’s prized restaurants.
- Rapallo: The Ligurian coast is renowned for its seafood so you are treated to a feast of local specialties.
- Tuscany: Enjoy the results of your Italian Cookery Class for lunch.
- Amalfi: Dine at a charming restaurant on the Amalfi Coast.
- Rome: Wine & dine at a local restaurant, plus illuminations tour.
Planning your holiday with Fine Travel
We aim to give our clients the comfort that all aspects of their holiday are organised. When you book your Insight Vacations tour through us, you can also take advantage of:
- “Earlybird” and repeat client discounts that Insight Vacations offers.
- Our experience working with the various airlines that fly between New Zealand and the UK / Europe to help you find suitable flights.
- Our ability to book accommodation through New Zealand’s largest travel wholesale companies and international brands such as Expedia and Bookings.com).
- Our role as a single point of contact for the different suppliers involved in your holiday. We can deal with the airlines, hotels, tour companies, insurance companies etc. on your behalf.